Monday, January 24, 2005

How do blogs work?

Seriously, who reads this shit?

I mean, clearly no one reads mine, but there's like millions of these things.

Damn blogging sumbitches.

Not me of course. This doesn't count as blogging.

I can hear your sarcastic thoughts, asshole. I am not a 'hyppocrit.' PS: your sarcastic thoughts have horrible spelling.

Fine, don't come back to my blog ever again. I won't care.

You know, I think in many ways this blog is more private than my interior monologue. Until I put on my aluminum foil hat, that is.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get a life :)

January 24, 2005 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

Fine I will.

But God tell me you were bored. Anything to prove I've had at least minimal success at this?

Please?

February 8, 2005 at 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home