Monday, June 28, 2004

Bore you to hell

All things tasty are also smelly.

Nothing which has at any point been declared unsanitary may at any point be re-declared as sanitary.

Smelly, unsanitary things which have potential to be tasty can still be eaten, though it is not recommended.

Your spouse lacks charisma. Fix that.

It's fast, easy and secure to get your free credit report online.

I have no desire to hear anything you want to talk about.

Kicking me in the crotch will not necessarily make me go away, though it may make me hungry.

Some people think swearing is a bad thing.

Those people are correct.

I frequently do 'bad things.'

I should probably wax my car or something, but I figure the caked on layers of bird poop'll protect the paint job.

Nocturnal people really get a HUGE advantage when it comes to night-time calling minutes on their mobile phones.

Have you seen that crazy show where that anime dude runs around and...does things I don't understand?

If you're wondering, I think very lowly of myself.

I think very highly of YOU.

Why are you still reading this?

Have you seen that "In & Out" movie with Kevin Klein? Oh, me neither. Someone ruined the ending for me and now I don't want to see it. Same thing happened to me with "The Usual Suspects" but I watched it anyway. Frankly, I felt cheap for watching it knowning...well you know. I don't wanna ruin it for anyone else.

So first it was "The Bourne Identity." Now it's "The Bourne Supremacy." Clever substitution of one word there.

I don't much like this format of posting. It's a bit disjointed and lacking in flow for my tastes.

I wished people dove more often in real life. That would make everyday things seem much less mundane. Instead of carefully sidestepping out of other people's ways, simply do a rolling dodge. Instant fun!

If you were wondering about Frank and the vampire-wolf-bat thing or whatever...they both died. It was very sad.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

I'm not gonna read your comment since it might have some spoilers about the first one, which I plan to see very shortly.

But rest assured I agree with you.

July 1, 2004 at 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home